Sep 22, 2008

Latest Randomness

I love looking at the pictures I take -Is this how I imagined my life to be? Who knows? But I love it -every minute of it!! Well, maybe most minutes of it ;)

Patrick likes his toy Payson. It's all about reactions. Watching Payson is fascinating, especially after putting ice in his mouth -and then [not pictured] down his diaper!
Payson and Erica had fun on the trampoline at the Burns', while Patrick was glued to the BYU football game. Thanks to Tevo we watched it in record time too! Anytime you looked away, you missed a play. Payson did have time to try on one of the twins Spiderman outfits (why the cape?? -who knows!).
Patrick & Payson practice their football plays. Hut, Tackle, Get the fumble!

Payson & Kenzi have snacks. Kenzi was very kind in "sharing" -eg putting all of her snacks onto Payson's tray one by one until she was "all done"! We are excited to have the Hoenes's as our new neighbors.

Payson love his blankey (one of many!) and the toilet -and Patrick's Blackberry. Now it is all Payson's fault that Patrick is unorganized...



6 comments:

Lauren said...

What adorable pictures! My favorite is when Patrick is tackling Payson - the expression on his face is like - "Wuuuh? What's going on? Should I be scared now?"

Mindy Burns said...

Did he really put his Blackberry down the toilet? My boys are luckily very afraid of the toilet and putting anything in it! Yes, we're all wondering why Spiderman has a cape...great-grandma invented a new superhero, I guess.

Julie said...

Oh no! I keep all my bathroom doors shut - so I guess that's a good thing! I don't know what I would do if Caylee put my phone in the toilet....eew.

whitney johnson said...

haha! oh my gosh, payson is SO CUTE! every time i look at pictures of him on your blog i seriously laugh out loud! and i'm always at work when i see them for the first time so it's really hard to control my laughter. he's just adorable, i cant handle it! aaron and i got tickets to go to ohio for christmas and we can't wait to see you guys!

PatrickandErica said...

Yes Payson really did put the phone in the toilet, but it was technically already deemed a "toy" the night before when he had sucked on it so much that it was literally dripping with saliva and Patrick couldn't fix it.

KiM said...

Hey Erica! It's so fun to read your blog. Shar sent me the link a while ago! Are you living in Tucson? I was just there this weekend...had I known, I would have dropped by. Sent me an email sometime mah.kim@gmail.com. Word!